Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Two weeks and one day

We have two weeks and one day left before our baby girl makes her grand entrance into this world. We have chosen September 20th for her birthday. Can't wait to think of all the fun things we can do next year for her :-) I am so glad that we have made the decisions we did up to this point. I cannot imagine our family being able to cope any other way than just taking every moment with her and loving it. She is such a precious girl and deserves every ounce of love we can give her and this is the only way we knew how. To hold her close and love her for as long as we possibly could. We are so blessed to have this opportunity. I still wish time would stop but I am getting more excited to see my cute little button and it is helping to ease the stress that I feel with her date getting closer. It is so amazing how mindful the Lord is of me and my desires. And amazing how things are planned just right. I am shown that more and more every day. I have never felt closer to Him than I do right now. I truly feel the love of my Savior every day that I feel discouraged or feel like my heart couldn't take it any more. I have a much deeper appreciation for the atonement and all this pain that my Savior went through so that I could have the opportunity to have Joy later in her perfect little body "until she reaches the stature of her spirit". How amazing is that? The best gift I ever received was being sealed to my family, my spouse and my children for eternity. Gods plan for the family is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. We haven't talked in a little while, but I still wanted to let you know I think about you everyday! I remember those last final weeks when the due date was getting closer. I felt the same as you, your so excited and can't wait to meet your special Angel, but then you feel where's time going, the date is comming so fast!! Just enjoy every kick and movement you have with her now and being close with her. Talk to her, maybe have the kids make her something, or draw a picture for her or something. They love being involved and just love her! You are doing so awesome. And I feel the same as you, so greatful for the atonement and feel closer to the Lord then I've ever felt before. I can't wait till you get to meet your little girl. It's going to be the most glorious and special day of your life. The spirit will be so strong. It seems you have lots of support, but I'm here for you after you have her and family goes back home and when everyone gets back to there normal routines. I'm here for you anytime! :) (I just went back to work this week, it's been tough, but good, keeps me busy if you know what I mean! Don't have time to dwell on things! Also, I just got my DVD my brother in-law made for me of lexi's special day. I love it, wish you lived closer so I could watch it with you! It'd be a bawl fest for sure though I'm sure! :) Anyway, I'm thinking of you and praying for you! love ya!

    ReplyDelete