Saturday, September 22, 2012

Overwhelmed with love

It has been an amazing couple of days. It is so hard to feel like my feelings are adequately expressed because there just aren't words. The most accurate word that completely sums up my feelings is her name, Joy. The definition of Joy is a feeling of great delight and happiness.  I am so full with these feelings and it overflows when I hear her sweet noises and look at her pictures.  I always feel Joy in my heart when I talk about her.  Our tears are even filled with Joy.
 She gave us our own fairytale. 
 I miss her immensely more than I think I could miss anything, but my heart is filled with peace.  I truly do feel my Saviors love more now than I have ever felt.  Oh my dear Joy I can not wait until our blessed reunion when I get to have you in my arms again.  Thank you for staying with us.  We feel the peace and joy you brought with you even now in our room.  My dear sweet angel I love you.


Anytime I wake up it is so fun to grab our camcorder and watch and listen to her.  She made the most wonderful noises.  This video is taken with my phone recording my camcorder screen.  So sorry for the poor quality.  Hopefully you can hear her and if you watch she even gives a little grin.  Love you Joy. 


8 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love her!!! She is the most precious little thing I have ever seen in my life. We all watched this video in my home and my kids said- "Oh, mommy- she's such a sweet little girl" and "mommy, she's so pretty- isn't she". I LOVE the happiness and JOY in that room. And her little sounds, aren't they the cutest things in the world- she just had so much to tell everyone!! :) What a lucky little girl and what a lucky family. Thank you, White family- for sharing her with us!! Thank you for sharing your Joy and letting us experience the spirit she brought to this earth! She just fills my heart with Joy :)

    Lots and lots of love and gratitude-

    Kristen (Mathews) Reams and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I don't think I've ever heard such a verbally active newborn!! I agree with Kristen, you could just see the Joy radiating in your and your boys faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sounds so sweet! I have to agree with Kristen as well, she had so much to tell everyone! What a little princess!! Thanks for sharing her with us! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breanne, I've watched it 6 times already! I LOVE her. Her little noises are incredible and I am so glad you got to spend the time with her that you did. I've been thinking about you and your family. Thanks for sharing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breanne, it's Toni. I don't know if you remember me or not, but ages and ages ago we were in the same dance class at LaShars. I happened across your blog a couple days ago and words can't express how your amazing words of hope and faith have touched my life. You have a beautiful family, and the most beautiful of precious daughters. Thank you for sharing your experiences. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your amazing family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly that feeling your trying to describe. It's very hard to put into words. But it's the best feeling in the world. Thank you for sharing your video, it puts me to tears every time. Tears of Joy for you that you got to hear her sweet sounds and some tears of sadness that I didn't get that from Lexi. But I think it's normal for me to have those feelings. But I know how Lexi was brought into this world was how it was supposed to be and I wouldn't change it, it was special and amazing. I wish SO badly I could drive up and come to Joys funeral. I'd really love to be there to support you. But know that my heart and thoughts are with you. I'm sure you have lots of amazing friends and family and others there for you right now. I hope your bodies healing well and your not in to much pain. Remember to take care of yourself! :) - Thinking of you -

    ReplyDelete