Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Family and Friends

It has been very humbling going through this experience with Joy. I am sure like most of you it is always easier to give rather than to receive. MUCH easier! There are not words for the feelings I have towards my family and my friends right now and even people we don't know :) Your love is what is helping the most and keeping us afloat. I just cannot express the love in my heart that I feel for you. So many have touched our lives for good and have done things that I will never forget. From the random txts, donations, thoughtful gifts, support, listening, stopping by, selfless acts and being there always to keep me laughing. There is nothing that is not extremely appreciated. I am prepared for Thursday to be the happiest and the saddest day of my life and Justin's as well. But it would not be as easy without all of your support, prayers and fasting. Again, I am incredibly humbled that so many people care as deeply as they do. What an amazing experience to feel this much love. Thank you for caring about Joy and helping us spend time with her. She will always be a part of our family and while she is here we are able to give her the best we have got.
We love you all  

6 comments:

  1. You don't know me, and I don't know you. But, know that you have touched my heart and strengthened my testimony. You are such a wonderful person. Joy is very blessed to have you as a mother. Please know that many, many people are praying for you and thinking about you and your family. Stay strong you awesome person.
    Angie Curtis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please know that I have been thinking and praying for you and your family. It amazes me at the strength that you and Justin have had through out your journey with baby Joy. You are and always have been such a strong person and a great example to me. My heart truly aches for the pain you have and will go through but I know Heavenly Father will comfort you through this experience.
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breanne and Justin- I hope you are both holding up! So many people are supporting you through this very difficult time that I cannot even comprehend. If we could, I think we would ALL split up your pain and each take a piece of it so it could be easier for you and your family. We are all praying and fasting for you guys and I really am so excited for you to meet this sweet baby girl! There was a purpose in her short visit and I am sure the gates of heaven will be open in that hospital room tomorrow. Be strong and know we all love you! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breanne and Justin and family - Just wanted you to know we are thinking about you. You guys are amazing and your example and faith have buoyed me up as well as many others I'm sure. Thanks for sharing your journey with us to strengthen us all along the way. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. - Kim Olson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breanne, words can not express the sorrow I feel right now. I have been following your blog from the beginning and have been blessed by baby Joy's short visit here on earth. You have been such a strength in all of this and I am so grateful for your testimony and example to me. You seriously cease to amaze me. Know that SO many of us will be on our knees tomorrow praying for you and your family.

    Sure love you - Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are SO sorry for your loss. We hope you feel comfort and know that we are thinking of you and praying for you.
    Nate Merrill

    ReplyDelete