Saturday, October 6, 2012

LDS General Conference

I know that conference has just started having been through only one of the five wonderful sessions, although I have felt an incredible love for my Savior and a Father in Heaven who I know is incredibly aware of me and my family. All of the talks given were, in every detail, related to me and my sweet daughter Joy. I have never in my entire life known with more of an assurance than I have this month, that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is Christ's church on the Earth today. I know that my God is aware of me and everything that is going on in my life, and blesses me with tender loving mercies every day. My heart is full of joy and tenderness when I think of my loving Savior who suffered for my sins, died and was resurrected in Full Glory. Because of Him and through the power of His Holy Temples, I am able to have my Joy, my sweet Justin and my beautiful boys with me forever along with my parents, brothers, and entire family and Justin's as well, which is something that I could never express enough gratitude for. I know my Father hears and answers my prayers, I have no doubt of that. I am so grateful to have the Gospel in my life and to have parents who raised me in love and righteousness. I know that Thomas S. Monson is now a prophet of God and that Joseph Smith the prophet of the restoration. That Joseph did see God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ and did translate the Book of Mormon through the power of God. I know that the Book of Mormon is the most true and complete book of scripture and that when read with the Holy Bible provides a knowledge for us of our Savior Jesus Christ that is complete. My Love for my Savior and Father is so full at this time that I needed to have a record in my sweet Joy's book so that my posterity would know of my deep love and gratitude for this Gospel and that I know that the teachings of this Church are true. I love my Joy, my Family, my Father, and my Savior with all my heart. 
Thank you for reading about our sweet Joy's journey,
Breanne

Here is a link to watch the sessions of General Conference. You can watch completed sessions and also watch remaining sessions live. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting the link. I had to work today, I just wanted to cry because I felt so strongly that I needed to watch today's sessions. So thankful for modern technology I asked my husband to set the TV up to record conference. And that was my mistake, I should have done it myself. He started recording it to late and my sister inlaw texted me and said there was a talk just for me, since she new I was at work. Anyway, I will be watching it online as soon as I get off work today! Thanks for sharing your testimony. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought of your family several times today during conference (and actually for the past several months). Thank you for sharing your testimony, it strengthens mine. God does live and He is so aware of each of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I thought of you so many times as tender words were shared...God is so aware of our needs isn't he...xo

    ReplyDelete