Monday, July 2, 2012

A little blue


The last couple days have been harder ones for me. I don't really know why and the boys are getting pretty used to seeing me randomly tear up. They are so funny, they just kinda look at me, ask me if I am crying because of Joy and tenderly try to pretend I am not crying. I try to always focus on the positive because I am constantly being reminded how many blessings are involved and how many blessings we have. I know I am not alone in this! I know I have my Savior who is always helping me see the good. I have family that are always doing things for me, I have the best boys in the world, and I have a husband who picks up my slack. I was talking to him last night about how I feel like I just can't give 100% on anything. He was so sweet telling me all of the things I was doing really well, and every single one of those he is picking up my slack. He is always cleaning, doing dishes and putting the kids to bed. He even took pity on my poor plants that were near death. The last two Saturdays have been honey do's and he just keeps asking what he can do to help me. I know he would do anything for me and I am so grateful for that. I know we couldn't do this without all the prayers and love we feel from all our friends and family.
By the way I finally was able to go pick out all of the material for Joy's blankets and burial dress. My grandma and mom came with me, helped me pick everything out and bought everything! It was a great morning and I am so excited to start working on her dress.
I don't know what I would do if we had to handle the financial burden on our own. We have had many people that work with Justin give us money to help buy the burial plots so we can also buy one by Joys. They have also given money so that Justin can make her casket which will be so beautiful. We have so many great friends and are so blessed. I know the Lord is truly watching out for us. I feel like this is pretty random but it felt good to write it down.

1 comment:

  1. Should I start a list of all the things you're good at?!? And pulling SO MUCH WEIGHT in this primary presidency?!? I feel like you are giving 110% to everything you do. You guys really are amazing...it is so inspiring to watch you and the love you pour into everything you do.

    ReplyDelete