Sunday, July 15, 2012

Joy's new blog


I finally decided that I would make Joy her own blog. I have a lot of family stuff to post on our family blog and I would also like to be able to reach out to people a little better that might be going through the same thing as we are. Or have people find us who have already trod this path. So it was best to post stuff that was only hers on her blog. It will still be on our family blog as well and a lot of family posts will have Joy in them, I will backdate her previous posts and then only put the part about her on her blog. Make sense? :)
Her blog is ourjourneywithJoy.blogspot.com. Please spread the word. We would love to meet other people who have dealt with anecephaly and we would love to swap stories with them. Feel free to follow either blog just note that Joy's will be open and I will be going private again soon with our more in depth family blog. And also beware that I have a lot of posting to do! :)
We have also had a few people ask us about how to make donations and things and ask what they can do to help. I know that the best thing is your love and prayers. We have had a blessing dress, blankets, hats, booties, and a sweater made by sweet people just for her that I cannot wait to show pictures of. We are so touched for the thoughtfulness and the love we feel. It is very difficult and humbling to be on this side of giving but we are so very grateful :)
 Thanks for all of your love and support. Love you all, Breanne

1 comment:

  1. I love the name Joy. It is perfect for your sweet little girl. It's also fitting of your family--when I think of the Whites I think of joy. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Your testimony and faith strengthen me!

    ReplyDelete