Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blessings of a Temple


Justin and I have been blessed enough to attend the temple almost weekly since we found out about our sweet Joy. I need dearly the strength and love that I feel every time we go. I know that I would not be able to stay focused every day without that strength. When we told them we were going on a date tonight Jaxon asked if we were going to the Temple. :) I love the feeling that our children are starting to notice that the Temple is an important part of our lives. The blessings given in the Temple are so wonderful and I look forward to the day that all my children are with me in the Temple. What a wonderful day that will be! While Justin and I were sitting in the temple he shared with me part of a tender talk given by Elder Richard G. Scott. It was a conference talk given in 2009 called Temple Worship:The Source of Strength and Power in times of need. It is wonderful and so touching. I was going to copy and paste some of my favorite parts but I will just leave the link hoping that some of you will be able to feel the same tender spirit we did while we were listening to it.
I feel my dear sweet Joy closer to me every time I attend. And I feel the strength I need to be happily patient until the day we all get to be with her forever. I love her with all my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment